Overheard in Connecticut

Monday, April 9, 2012

"I'm like so excited to go to college to wear like the cute hoodies and lanyards."
Posted by L at 5:01 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • In his guide to weekdays, his thoughts on Thursday...
      • "When I was 13 I told my parents the only thing I ...
      • "Paying bills stinks." "I hope I never have to pay...
      • "My dad only makes a million dollars a year. And a...
      • "We used paper bags to cover our text books." "Yea...
      • "Those salmon-colored shorts that guy is wearing a...
      • "My kids all have macs and I just have an iPad!"
      • "Most of my closet is J.Crew." "I worked as a wai...
      • "What is Vietnamese food?" "Like Chinese, but not."
      • "I'm like so excited to go to college to wear like...
      • "My mom thought we were staying at the Westin and ...
      • "Hawaiian food was gross. They had pig..." "Like P...
      • "We went to the country club for Easter Brunch." "...
      • "I'm going to go hang out with my friends and make...
      • At CVS, a teenage girl has this conversation with ...
    • ►  March (6)

About Me

My photo
L
I moved from the Midwest to a wealthy Connecticut town where I have the opportunity to hear very "Connecticut" conversations.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.